Friday, November 14, 2008

VIDEO: UFO FOOTAGE OVER VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

My comment: The flashlight possibility in this video is debateable.

YouTuber comment: I took this video last night from my back porch. I have noticed this object in the western sky for a least a year, so I believe it is orbiting the Earth. I am no expert, so could be wrong. It can't be a star because it moves across the sky through the night. I assumed it was Venus till I filmed it and zoomed in. It appears as a tight circle of lights with a center light. It also appears to randomly explode and implode. Please be aware that I only do 6x optical zoom and then a bit of digital zoom at the start, then just try to keep the camera steady against a post.I zoom out at the end to give perspective.





****blog******blog****blog ****blog***
................See each month at a glance on one page
...
November...October ...September...August...July...June

No comments: