Monday, August 31, 2009

ALL 39 EPISODES OF UFO HUNTERS - 175 VIDEOS




Just click on the link and it'll take you directly to the videos here in Alien Casebook Frontier.

First Response
Dark Presence
The Silencers
Area 52
UFO Surveillance
Area 51 Underwater
UFO Relics
Alien Harvest

Nazi Germany UFOs
The Grey Conspiracy
Underwater Alien Bases
Underground Alien Bases
Giant Triangles
Area 51
Aliens in the Airport
Giant UFOs
UFO Crashes
UFO Storm
Alien Fallout
Lost UFO Files
Arizona Lights
The Real Roswell
First Contact
Heartland Explosion
Invasion Illinois
UFO Emergency
UFOs Before Roswell
USOs
Abductions
Crash and Retrieval
Military Versus UFOs

Cops Versus UFOs
Reverse Engineering
Vortexes

Alien Contact
Invasion Texas
UFO Dogfights
Code Red
The NASA Files


For All Daily & Current UFO & Alien News Click Here



............
............blog blog blog blog

........... Nov 2009 Oct 2009 Sept 2009 Aug 2009 July 2009 June 2009
........... May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009 Jan 2009 Dec 2008
........... Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Julyl 2008 June 2008

4 comments:

purrlgurrl said...

So it was cancelled? I don't read OR watch entertainment news. Too bad. It might have been pretty silly at times, but it was the only non-fiction series I know of that dealt with this vexing and perplexing subject.

Pharos said...

That sucks if it was cancelled. It was one of my favorite tv shows...and I don't watch a lot of tv. I thought they were just having a break between seasons, but I noticed the Wikipedia page for the show said it ran for three seasons, indicating its over. I'd be curious to know why they cancelled it. The History Channel used to be one of my favorite channels, but most of the shows they have now don't interest me.

Pharos said...

I just looked into this a little more, and apparently the show was cancelled. But UFO Magazine is doing a petition to get the show picked back up.

Go here to view it:

http://www.ufomag.com/

Go here to sign the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/uf0hunt/petition.html

Anonymous said...

I HAVE SIGNED THE PETITION A FEW TIMES.I ENJOYED THAT SHOW ALSO.THE LAST SHOW I SEEN OF THEIRS,THEY WERE IN DULCE,NM.AND (SOME MEN IN BLACK)WERE SEEN.,AND THEY WERE CONFRONTED BY OFFICIALS.MY GUESS,THEY WERE GETTING TOO CLOSE.