Monday, June 8, 2009

RESPONSE REGARDING ENGLISH TEXT FOR BRAZIL'S UFO DISCLOSURE

The following is a message I received from A.J. Gevaerd, editor of Brazil's UFO Magazine, regarding the text from Brazil's recent disclosure.

"Right now I have a team of volunteers working on the translation concerning the Operation Saucer disclosed material, which is the content of the 10th folder, which can be found and downloaded here: Operation Saucer 10th Folder. I will send you something as soon as I have it finished."
- A. J. Gevaerd

As to familiarize you with Mr. Gevaerd, the following is a video taken at the 2009 UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada and the speaker in this video is A.J. Gevaerd.



I will keep you as informed as possible in regard to new events taking place in Brazil as well as any text that is made available in English as soon as it becomes available to me.


For ALL daily and current UFO news click here




****blog******blog****blog ****blog***

May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009 Jan 2009 Dec 2008
Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008


No comments: