Thursday, January 15, 2009

VIDEO: BLACK UFO OVER PASADENA, CALIFORNIA AGAIN - JAN 9, 2009

Two days later after the initial sighting, it came back. Same spot same time, and again ascended quickly and was gone after watching it for 30 minutes. At the end I'm talking to LAPD Air Support, they flew right by it after I called 15 minutes prior. I am only sharing this because I've seen this twice now and it defies logic. I won't speculate, I'm not here to prove anything or waste everyone's time.



The following link is the previous UFO sighting the same individual had on January 7.
LARGE BLACK UFO OVER EAST LOS ANGELES, JANUARY 2009


For ALL daily and current UFO news click here



****blog******blog****blog ****blog***
................See each month at a glance on one page
....................Dec...Nov...Oct...Sept...Aug...July...June

No comments: