Tuesday, December 16, 2008

VIDEO: DANGER SEEKERS - VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL

A little out of the ordinary for me but I found the need to post this one anyway due to a job well done at the Vancouver Film School.

Animated music video, that was by mathematic/ UFO label, re-edited for this piece. I was the main special effects designer and robot futzer. cut half of the sound effects specifically the evil robots, the bikes, rockets spaceship interior exterior and wind movement. Music editor remixer from original tracking session, as well as composer of background music in the spaceship. I Have a lot of synthesis sound design layers in this, all built from scratch, the end keytar laser blast is all original synthesis design.I was also the second mixer on this. You Tuber inventsound





****blog******blog****blog ****blog***
................See each month at a glance on one page
...
November...October ...September...August...July...June

No comments: