Friday, November 7, 2008

VIDEO: UFOs HOVERING OVER FARNBOROUGH AIRFIELD, HAMPSHIRE UK - NOV 6

This annotated footage shows two unidentified flying objects hovering above Farnborough Airfield, Hampshire, November 6th, 2008.

They were seen as we parked-up near the airfield, (next to a busy main road..hence the noise), with no air traffic coming in...then suddenly these two objects appeared. They were not easily visible to the eyes at times and twice I switched from normal mode to night vision for comparison. There was what I took to be a security guard not far from the perimeter fence, so initially I had to film from inside the car until he had gone, at which point I got out and was able to freely film the phenomenon and some of the airfield for reference.
The objects were hovering below the cloud cover.

This night was particularly significant to me personally, as I had a feeling tonight that 'they' would show themselves to us here, as they had done previously at different locations. Please remember to expand the screen for best viewing.






****blog******blog****blog ****blog***

September Archive *August Archive *July Archive *June Archiv

No comments: