Wednesday, November 12, 2008

VIDEO: UFO FOOTAGE OVER VERNON, BC CANADA MAKES THE NEWS

November 2nd, 2008, Vernon, BC, around supper time, there was an incredible rainbow, so I ran to grab my Sony cam-corder to capture the rainbow, but it was pretty much faded by the time I returned. However the sky was full of what appeared to be glowing and pulsating white orbs. They stayed in formation, and drifted together until they were pretty much all gone within maybe 10 minutes. I tried to get a good shot of them, but the camera kept going out of focus. It was amazing to say the least.



Here is the original footage below, which is actually better than the news item.

I filmed this right after a rainbow, which is why I had grabbed my camera to begin with. The rainbow was gone by the time I had my camera, but these countless orbs filled the sky. It was nearly impossible to capture a good shot. I did the best that I could do. They stayed in formation for the most part and then drifted off. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes.





****blog******blog****blog ****blog***
................See each month at a glance on one page
...
November...October ...September...August...July...June

1 comment:

Unknown said...

About four years ago, I along with three others witnessed a similar group of "orbs". However we also had a perfect view of the mothership which which looked very much like the shape of a large hot air balloon. We witnessed a number of the "orbs" return to, then disappear into the mothership. The incident reminded me of my time on a cruise when a group of us on jet skis went around the cruise ship.