Saturday, October 25, 2008

VIDEO: UFO FOOTAGE NEAR EL PASO, TEXAS

At 2:04 & 3:44 minutes the lights start to go . UFOs and lights have been going crazy off in the desert for the past few days so I thought I would film them. Friend was off-roading out that way on other side of the lights and said that when he saw them they had no sound. The activity has been pretty crazy nowadays in El Paso so I started to film this stuff. I've seen a black triangle UFO etc. This was west of El Paso, TX and Santa Teressa, NM, around the west Potrillo Mountains. Since my friend and I were kids we were drawn to that area for some reason. We would always see strange objects and lights in the sky that way.



See todays UFO/Alien News here





****blog******blog****blog ****blog***

September Archive *August Archive *July Archive *June Archive

No comments: