Friday, September 12, 2008

VIDEO: UFO SIGHTING NEW TO THE INTERNET - HOUSTON, BC CANADA - DEC 2007

This video was taken at the mall parking lot in Houston, British Columbia. It is about 45 minutes from my home. My daughters and I were shopping just shortly before Xmas 2007. They were in the car taping this (whatever it is) as I came out of the mall. It was quite a distance away. Looked like a planet or a star only it was moving slowly and I don't know what a planet or a star looks like through a video camera so I wouldn't know the difference. It wasn't close up or buzzing around like the ones we saw at home. I thought it was very pretty and would like an opinion as to whether or not a planet or a star does this. The best part is close to the end of the video if you pause it at the red lights. Just keep hitting pause.



See todays UFO/Alien News here





****blog******blog****blog ****blog***

September Archive *August Archive *July Archive *June Archiv

2 comments:

Joseph Capp said...

This was just sent to me. I don't think it's a planet. Sometimes planets when low to the horizon can be distorted by the think atmosphere and look enlarged or colorized but this does not look like the case this looks like the UFOs with the what looks like a ring around it witnessed many times and even videoed so good work thanks.
Joe Capp
UFO Media Matters
Non-Commercial Blog

Atrueoriginall said...

Thanks for the comment Joe. That's what I thought too.

Isn't it refreshing to get something with a lot more substance to it like this video.