Tuesday, March 10, 2009

VIDEO: UFO FOOTAGE OVER LEXINGTON, KY - MAR 4, 2009

This video was taken early in the evening on Wednesday, March 4th--between 6:30-7:00 p.m. The object in the sky was hovering high in the sky--perhaps hundreds of feet in the air. The spot where I was standing was at an intersection in the Andover Hills subdivision. The object was hovering to the south of my position, over Jacobsen Park or perhaps somewhat farther south. At the 14 or 15 second mark, the quality of the picture improves so that you can see markings inside the disk. At certain points in the video, the edges of the disk do not appear smooth. About ten minutes before I shot this video, I saw a different UFO hovering much lower in the sky--just over Andover Hills subdivision. It was something other than a disc. This is the first time in my life I have seen a UFO. I have no idea what I saw and am not trying to suggest what it might have been. All I know is it was unlike anything I have ever seen.



For ALL daily and current UFO news click here


****blog **** blog**** blog**** blog
..................See each month at a glance on one page
....................Dec...Nov...Oct...Sept...Aug...July...June


No comments: